APIS is an International School offering Boarding and Day School opportunities for students from all nationalities. We offer an IB education in two different settings: our Primary Campus, located near the Mae Hia Market, serving students from Nursery to Grade 6, and our Main Campus, set within the beautiful Samoeng Mountains, serving students from Grades 5 to12.
Our International Baccalaureate (IB) qualified professionals are outstanding educators who are committed to student safeguarding and represent a wide cross-section of international cultures.
Families are encouraged to make a personal visit. We are able to provide tours and set up interviews with administrators and teachers. We recommend that you visit when school is in session so that you can witness the amazing opportunities available for your child. Please make an appointment through email or phone with the Admissions office.
Admissions Contact Us
Admission Process Steps
1. Submit a completed application form and student records
2. Interview and placement testing – Placement testing and/or screening may be arranged depending on submitted documents, grade level, and language proficiency.
3. Application review – Once all student records have been collected, the application will be reviewed by the administration. Admission may be granted, denied or the school may place the student on a waiting list. In all cases, the parent(s)/guardian(s) will be notified by email/letter.
4. School acceptance – If admission is granted, parents will be notified in an acceptance letter. The school agreement for the pertinent school year will be enclosed with this letter. This agreement must be signed by all respective parent(s)/guardian(s) and returned to the School.
5. Payment of entrance and registration Fees – Payment of the initial entrance and registration fees are due once the school agreement has been finalized and before the student’s entrance.
6. Other information – Before the student begins school, parents will receive an admission packet detailing key information such as the handbooks, uniform information, schedules, lunch menu, and other relevant information.
How To Choose the Right Campus?
If you are applying for Grade 5 and Grade 6 at APIS, decide which campus in which you would like to enroll. For help in deciding which campus is best for your child, please contact either campus admissions office for information and support:
The Primary Campus – email@example.com
The Main Campus – firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have decided on a campus – please submit your application directly to that campus admissions office.